New Masterclass: Customer Experience Training
Hands-on day of CX and UX learning to boost your digital skills and create joined up experiences that are profitable for businesses and loved by customers.
- We’ll start by determining the state of CX in your organisation and defining KPIs
- Then we’ll learn how to improve the research that you do to create actionable insight
- Finally, we’ll look to adopt new agile ways of working to galvanise your teams and the business around
You’ll leave on the front foot, ready to embrace digital and use the business changing power of CX to reinvigorate your teams and change your business.
Expect a high energy, collaborative, practical and fun day of learning with a great ‘Party Pack’ to take away.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
If you are looking for a UX starter course, then this course is not for you.
If you or your teams are familiar with personas and maybe customer journey maps and want to take your digital skills to the next level to make real business change, then this course is right for you.
AFTER THE WORKSHOP YOU’LL BE READY TO:
- Build on your UX fundamentals
- Assess the state of customer experience in your organisation
- Align UX & CX with business objectives
- Improve your research and get to actionable insight
- Create personas and customer journey maps
- Try new agile ways of working and thinking
- Bridge the digital skills gap in your teams
- Galvanise the business around a shared understanding of customers
- Apply frameworks to implement and manage customer experience
- Go beyond digital and create joined-up customer experiences
- Use our CX Party Pack filled with useful guides, templates and techniques
I’m an award winning User Experience Consultant living in Bristol. I’ve spent almost two decades in a variety of roles. I’ve been the customer experience guy at large companies like BT and Virgin Media, a UX designer for digital agencies, founder of a web start-up and part of an international cooperative of designers and developers. Recently, I’ve been Head of User Experience at True Digital and today; I work as a freelance User Experience Consultant specialising in coaching, research, strategy and design.
Workshop is limited to maximum of 10 people.
- Bristol, UK – 21 March 2019 – Sold out
- London – 25 July 2019 – Sold out
- Bristol, UK – 31 October 2019 – Limited places available
“I really enjoyed this workshop and learned so much. Eager to get going now…”
“Alan gives tremendous insight into the complexities and subtleties of understanding and adapting to your customer’s needs”
“Alan teaches how to grow empathy, discover new opportunities and ultimately change your organisation to meet customer needs”
“I was completely buzzing after this workshop”
I’ll also come and work with your team at your offices and show you how to create impactful, successful and sustainable customer experience improvements.
In-house workshops run for: