Workshop: 3 Steps to Consistent, Connected, Cross Channel Customer Experience
A hands-on workshop on how to apply UX and Design Thinking to create impactful, successful and sustainable customer experience improvements.
- We’ll start by determining the state of UX in your organisation
- Then we’ll learn how to improve the research that you do
- Finally, we’ll look to adopt new agile ways of working
You’ll leave on the front foot, ready to embrace digital transformation and start creating joined up customer experiences that are profitable for your business and loved by customers.
Expect a a high energy, collaborative, practical and fun day of learning with a great ‘Party Pack’ to take away.
AFTER THE WORKSHOP YOU’LL BE EQUIPPED WITH:
- Service design principles and techniques
- Understanding of digital transformation and how to start
- Practical ways to assess the state of customer experience in your organisation/agency
- Ways to improve your approach to research to get better insight
- New agile ways of working
- How to create personas and customer journey maps
- Ability to think beyond digital and create joined up services
- Methods to galvanise people across the organisation around what you have created
- CX Party Pack filled with useful guides, templates and techniques
I’m an award winning User Experience Consultant living in Bristol. I’ve spent almost two decades in a variety of roles. I’ve been the customer experience guy at large companies like BT and Virgin Media, a UX designer for digital agencies, founder of a web start-up and part of an international cooperative of designers and developers. Recently, I’ve been Head of User Experience at True Digital and today; I work as a freelance User Experience Consultant specialising in coaching, research, strategy and design.
Workshop is limited to maximum of 10 people.
- Bristol, UK – 27 April 2017 – Sold out
- London – 25 May 2017 – Sold out
- Bristol, UK – 20 October 2017 – Places available
“I really enjoyed this workshop and learned so much. Eager to get going now…”
“Alan gives tremendous insight into the complexities and subtleties of understanding and adapting to your customer’s needs”
“Alan teaches how to grow empathy, discover new opportunities and ultimately change your organisation to meet customer needs”
“I was completely buzzing after this workshop”
I’ll also come and work with your team at your offices and show you how to create impactful, successful and sustainable customer experience improvements.