New Masterclass: Customer Experience (CX) Innovation
A hands-on day of learning essential CX skills to help you innovate, compete and grow in the coming decade.
- We’ll start by determining the state of CX in your organisation and defining success.
- Then we’ll learn how to research your customers and analyse results.
- Finally, we’ll look to understand the customer journey, remove pain points and use innovation frameworks and tools to help deliver customer value, compete and grow.
You’ll leave on the front foot, ready to embrace CX, reinvigorate your teams and grow your business.
Expect a high energy, collaborative, practical and fun day of learning with a great ‘Party Pack’ to take away.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
If you are looking for a UX starter course, then this course is not for you.
If you or your teams are familiar with personas and maybe customer journey maps and want to grow your digital and CX skills to help customer experience innovation in your business, then this course is for you.
AFTER THE WORKSHOP YOU’LL BE READY TO:
- Build on UX fundamentals
- Improve the state of customer experience in your organisation
- Align CX with business objectives
- Improve customer research to get results
- Create personas, customer journey maps, CX strategy
- Try new agile ways of working and thinking
- Bridge the digital skills gap in your teams
- Galvanise the business around a shared understanding of customers
- Apply innovation frameworks and tools
- Go beyond digital and create joined-up customer experiences
I’m an award winning User Experience Consultant living in Bristol. I’ve spent almost two decades in a variety of roles. I’ve been the customer experience guy at large companies like BT and Virgin Media, a UX designer for digital agencies, founder of a web start-up and part of an international cooperative of designers and developers.
Recently, I’ve brought customer-driven research, strategy and design to FTSE 100 companies, Arm and Rentokil Initial. I’ve also helped a Russell Group university transform the services it delivers its students and staff.
Today, I’m helping a luxury watch brand make their proposition immediate, increase efficiency in finding and seamless buying watches.
This workshop is limited to a maximum of 10 people.
- Bristol, UK – 19 March 2020 – Places available
- Bristol, UK – 15 October 2020 – Places available
“I really enjoyed this workshop and learned so much. Eager to get going now…”
“Alan gives tremendous insight into the complexities and subtleties of understanding and adapting to your customer’s needs”
“Alan teaches how to grow empathy, discover new opportunities and ultimately change your organisation to meet customer needs”
“I was completely buzzing after this workshop”
I’ll also come and work with your team at your offices and show you how to create impactful, successful and sustainable customer experience improvements.
In-house workshops run for: